Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. what's it going to be this weekend. I know it's only Monday but as the criminal in "Dirty Harry", after Clint took aim on him... "I just gotsta know". I am planning on a Saturday night head down (Can't do it Friday Night), for Sunday Fishing.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have TWO Graduations this weekend.

I've Been Isanely Busy at Work; I'll be on the road the 3rd & 4th weeks in June.

Add in a head cold & throw in some house projects on the "honey-do" list & I'm basically DOA!

If this F%&@*ing crap keeps up I might as well sell my boat for lack of Use!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Skip and I are off to Maine for a weekend with the guys thing, too bad it's so far from the ocean. :(
Just so we don't go into saltwater withdrawal on the lake we're hitting South beach Friday in the AM. I guess we'll have to take the 8am shuttle. What is the tide on the inside at SB Friday? I can't seem to remember what the offset it. Should I just figure it on pleasants bay?
Anyone want to join us?
I'll report what I find before we take off to the North country.

·
Premium Member
20,594 Posts
Smallmouth should be prime downeast! Good luck.

Tides for South Beach are best estimated by Stage Harbor.

You'll have an outgoing tide in the morning till 8:30-9:00 and then the incoming through early afternoon - if you are staying past lunch you should see tons of fish on the flats.

Good luck pls post results.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll be staying @ Nickerson for the w/e. Matt I'll probably see you on early Sat. a.m. @ the light and John in the evening.
The weather was a downer last w/e, hence fished in Magnolia. Man, is that beautiful. Thanx to my personal guide Nick S.
Bri

·
Flats Rat
2,952 Posts
Hey Pete - that sounds like a plan! I'm committed Saturday a.m. but could come up & stay over then fish Sunday.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Adrian...Any suggestions on where? I know a place in West Dennis, reasonable and preferred by a friend who's been doing the flats for years...but that may be too far from Chatham for your liking...If the ride isn't a problem, I called and there are rooms ($55.) for Sat PM.
Cheers

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I'll be coming in on late Sunday and staying at the Anchorage for a couple of days.
Will be taking a charter with Capt. Murphy on Tuesday eve. Will post the results.
Have just gotten a new kayak and will organise an informal yak clave when I am ready .
Maybe I'll bump into you late Sunday.
FishHawk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.