Fly Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used Varivas saltwater leaders and/or tippet? I use Varivas for my trout fishing and think its second to none, but have had spotty luck finding it. Varivas is a japanese company and the US vendor recently went under. I am not a fan of the flourocarbon, what with the destroying of the earth and whatnot. If anyone has any input on the standard Varivas saltwater leader and/or knows where to get it, your suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone used Varivas saltwater leaders and/or tippet? I use Varivas for my trout fishing and think its second to none, but have had spotty luck finding it. Varivas is a japanese company and the US vendor recently went under. I am not a fan of the flourocarbon, what with the destroying of the earth and whatnot. If anyone has any input on the standard Varivas saltwater leader and/or knows where to get it, your suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
In July 2020 VARIVAS opened a new U.S. based online store, www.varivas.fishing. They might have what you're looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts