Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait for the weekend to arrive! Not to mention possibly sneaking out a few times before that. I'm in for Sean's place and will wait for the sign-up sheet. Hopefully after trying everyones rods at the casting clave, I too will be the proud new owner of something sea-worthy. The E-bay special IM-6 can only last so long!
Brian Zinck

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob, thanx for Phil Castleman's #. I really enjoyed casting your 8wght. I'll call him regarding a price on the 9 or 10 wghts. Juro, I fell in love with Nathan's 10wght (3-4pce) T&T Rod, but I'm sure that the price will knock my socks off. I was thinking of looking @ the new 3 piece Saltwater rod of LLBean. It runs around $300 and I can probably afford that ball Park. Not to mention the lifetime warranty and no questions asked policy by LLBean. No potential headaches down the road.
I'll let you know my decision soon.
Any other Suggestions would be much appreciated!
I'm going to take a look at First Light Anglers in Manchester MA, and up at American Angling in Salem, NH this w/e.
Thanx
Brian Zinck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.