Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The FPC website was victimized by a virus...

http://www.fpc.org/

Is nothing sacred? ;-)

Hope they get things corrected without a lot of pain, their free service has been greatly appreciated for many years

·
Premium Member
20,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve -

If they are stacked I'll bet they are hitting and hitting hard at the heads of aerated pools at the first hint of glow on the morning horizon, and a few are going to take during the magic hour at dusk close enough to dark to need a flashlight to walk back to the truck.

Man, what I wouldn't do to test that theory...

·
Premium Member
20,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the invite, boy I wish I could get there for a weekend without spending a day traveling on either side! I don't mind traveling as many hours as I do fishing (and have done it often) but when that time is measured in days my employer and wife would both have "issues". Still, as much as I love the coastal flyfishing scene a part of my heart will never leave the pacific northwest. Someday we might have travel options that would allow us to fish opposite coasts over a weekend (super-conductive rail?).

Also I look forward to getting out for stripah with you when you visit here again. Why don't you drag Sinktip out here sometime?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.