Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why is fishing hard for you? Travel? Accessible waters? A general location of where you live (country, province) would help to answer or make suggestions of how to help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been fishing since I was four or five years old. But...When I first took up fly fishing I quickly realized that a few lessons on casting were in order. Fly casting is a bit like Tai Chi- the movements are precise, but with a little practice, they become natural, even enjoyable. Don't get discouraged, and especially-don't feel like to have to make a perfect 40 foot cast to catch fish. Most fish are caught at less than half that. Take a lesson or two, relax, and enjoy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What do you think of online dating? I do not mean casual communication. I mean reputable sites for finding a person for real relationship https://hookupappsreview.com/. I dream to start a family. But so far, I have no luck in my life. So I decided to look for a partner online. Do you trust online sites? According to many stories, people meet online and live happily offline after it.
Never tried it and don't have close friends that have. When it comes to relationships I guess I old fashioned that I did traditional face to face meet ups/dates, and was lucky too ;). Sorry I can't provide much info for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Never tried it and don't have close friends that have. When it comes to relationships I guess I old fashioned that I did traditional face to face meet ups/dates, and was lucky too ;). Sorry I can't provide much info for you.
I never date fish. Cold, unfeeling, aggressive, but beautiful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts