Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ryan, I have fished it above the falls for the last couple of years, and done pretty well at times, but seems like it is mainly a September thing. I have never floated it, but that sounds like a good idea. I would be game to give it a try, but I am in Germany for another week, when I get back I will be working a weekend shift, which gives me weekdays off to fish.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ryan, I will be back in the states Sunday night, ready to go fishing. I don't have to be back to work until Saturday. Will get the fishing stuff out of storage monday morning, so I will be free to fish tuesday, thursday or friday. I don;t know how to get in touch with myself, don't know what my phone number will be, or where I will live for that matter, will be living in my van down by the river till I find a place. My email at work will be [email protected], but won't see that till I go back to work on Saturday. Let me know how to get in touch with you and I will do that. Do they truck Humpies over the falls? Might be a good place to fish just to get away from them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.