Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I hope this forum is ok for this discussion… I am looking to replace an entry level (Cabelas) 9’5 set up. I’m looking for feedback on the below (3) options. I’m wanting a do it all rod; drys to streamers. All three of these options are about the same price… so it comes down to function. Appreciate the help!

Winston Pure
Sage X
Scott Centric

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys, I am going to start corresponding with girls on https://adultvideochat.app/best-asian-adult-video-chat. But I have a question, possibly you can help me with it. How to check if the site is well protected and my data will not be stolen. Is there any method for this? I will be very grateful if you can give me some advice. I can only rely on the feedback of other users so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, I hope this forum is ok for this discussion… I am looking to replace an entry level (Cabelas) 9’5 set up. I’m looking for feedback on the below (3) options. I’m wanting a do it all rod; drys to streamers. All three of these options are about the same price… so it comes down to function. Appreciate the help!

Winston Pure
Sage X
Scott Centric
Hey... just became a member... not sure why nobody responded to your thread... did you make a decision and get one of these?... all three of these rods are great... I am a Winston guy, myself... along with Burkheimer, Thomas and Thomas and Hardy... my neighbor is all about Scott and loves his rods... it's the only brand he owns... but, I would be interested in what you decided.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts