Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly Swap

7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  teflon_jones 
#1 ·
Any interest in a fly swap? I'm happy to organize but I was thinking something along the line of seeing how many people were interested (10 or more would be nice) and having people mail me enough of their their favorite bonefish fly(s) so that each person got one.

If people want to throw in $5 for return postage I'd sort out the flies and all of the proceeds would go to the board. I'll pay whatever it costs to mail the flies out. Something to keep busy with during January and February.

Any interest out there?

#9 ·
I'll jump IN.......Being apart of other swaps I used a bubble-pak envelope to send the flies.Included was another preaddressed bubble-pak envelope.To place the appx.postage I had the P.O. weigh the TO pak while it was still open and placed the proper stamps on the Return pak.That way the swapmaster didn't have to deal with bringing the evelopes to the counter and deal with the money.

just a thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.