Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly Swap #2- Third Report

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Quentin 
#1 ·
I have to tell you guys that when you see all these shrimp in a group picture they will look bueatiful... a great variation and super collection.....so I am keeping them all...just kidding... anyway,,,, so far I have in my possession...Shrimp from Slinger, Double Haul, Jim S., Doc Duprey, Salty Dog, Tod D., Adrian, Ashley and Jim W. Still waiting for Quentin, Shad Freak, DFix, Sean M. and Doogue... Did I miss anyone who may have signed up late but I have not picked up in this post? Looking good and still plenty of time... thanks guys for making this job easy.

#2 ·
My Ultra PITA Shrimp are tied but a few still need the epoxy. I'll probably have them done and mailed in a week. They've been on hold while I finish up my warmwater swap flies.

Q

#5 ·
I am looking forward to this -my first time participating in a swap. I am already looking forward to the next one.

Striblue- I finally caught up with some of the posts and see that I need to PM you for the mailing details but I'm getting a message that your mailbox is full.

Geoff

#7 ·
John, my shrimp flies are done but I seem to have lost your address. Please send it again and I will get them in the mail.

Thanks!

Q

BTW, your PM mailbox is full

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.