Fly Fishing Forum banner

Three words...Bo..Ni...to

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
Bonito have arrived at the West Wall of Pt. Judith. Several reliable sources have verified this. Most people fishing at this location have been mum about this.

The boat has been down for 2 1/2 weeks. New power head was ordered and finally arrived. Should be back in the water for this weekend.

#3 ·
RayStachelek (07-31-2001 10:26 a.m.):
Bonito have arrived at the West Wall of Pt. Judith. Several reliable sources have verified this. Most people fishing at this location have been mum about this.

The boat has been down for 2 1/2 weeks. New power head was ordered and finally arrived. Should be back in the water for this weekend.
Ray,
Isn't that Bone...Eat...Too?

Sorry to hear about the boat. Hope it's back in the H20 ASAP.

#4 ·
grego

Yes, it's still under warranty. Saved me a lot of $$$$.

ssully

Will be nice to get back on the water like you guys.

Spent the whole week last week at the golf course. My son, Scott had the New England Junior Championship in Canton. Qualified Monday with a 78. Went into match play. 18 holes in the morning and 18 holes in the afternoon. You lose your match you're out of the tournament! When the dust settled Friday afternoon he was in the finals. Won his match 5 up with three to go. Was 4 up with 4 to go and won the dorme hole. Ended up 4 under par for 15 holes. Now the kid doesn't want to touch a fly rod. Go figure!

John Moran... please teach him a lesson on the course and get him back into fishing.

#5 ·
Ray... don't forget you can do both and I still keep around my 11 handicap at one of the toughest courses in the state. Swinging the club is like casting... forget the power... it's all tempo and timing. Glad your son has an interest in Both and I can see that he can probably beat his old man... but can he out fish you too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.