Kudos - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2001, 07:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to jborkowski
Kudos

Kudos to my alarm for ringing in the morning. Kudos to OldDoogue for hawking flats shirts like the best of "Rolex" dealers on the streets of NYC (actually, sold me a beautiful north face shirt for $20. For those interested, I think he's got more). Kudos to Irwin(sp?) for a lesson on long term strategic planning and national defense. Kudos to the beeeeaaauuutiful weather. Kudos to the 7000+ Monomoy stripers who outsmarted me all morning. Kudos to OldDoogue (in absentia) for sharing his sandwich genius . Kudos to Juro for coaching me into my first striper on the flats. Kudos to Doogue for removing the knot in my flyline (mid-fight) so as not to lose my first striper on the flats. Kudos to Pete for introducing me to the Urban Assault Vehicle.

Kudos to John, Nick, Juro, Irwin, and Mike for great company.

Can't wait for next time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2001, 07:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to jborkowski
Oh...and Kudos to OldDoogue for coming up with the most pathetic excuse to bag on fishing Monomoy for the day.

The DENTIST!!!!!

I have to meet this "dentist".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2001, 04:31 AM
Flyfishing on the brain..

And kudos to a young guy whose keen eye fell on the "best" shirt. Went to all the local discount stores and purchased 10 fishing shirts. Bought all they had, small-medium-large, columbia-northface-rockport, long-shortsleeve, and all with venting-large front pockets-and sleeves that button-up. Material is a combination of cotton ect.. Probably not those form fitting tailored SP rated shirts Juro looks so cool in, but at $20 each they seem to be worth it. If anyone is interested they can e-mail me for details.(all have the original sale tags and can be returned) If you have a desire to search them out I found them at Marshalls and TJmax.
By the way Jeff you picked out one of the two I was keeping for myself. And I'm missing a finger and two toes. And yes they were only $19.99 and I will send you the penny. And Mike's friend Irwin( who you had the pleasure of sharing company with yesterday) mentioned you wern't a bad guy to spend the day with......Jim D.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.