Fly Fishing Forum banner

AUCTION: Wellhooked Flyfishing Trip - Capt. Todd Murphy!

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  auctioneer 
#1 ·
AUCTION:

Bidding is now open for a half day trip with Captain Todd Murphy on his Hewescraft flats machine! If you haven't already experienced the sight fishing magic on the southside or in the fish filled rips, you gotta try it!

Todd is a life-long Cape Cod resident and expert angler who has been a major contributor at casting claves, shows, and on the water with us. We are lucky to have this trip to offer through the auction for a lucky angler and friend this coming season.

To bid either PM auctioneer or simply reply to this thread.

Bidding is now open!

BTW - due to the holiday season, we would not need payment for this auction item until mid-February. On the other hand, it would make a great Xmas gift! You will work out a date later with Todd directly. The meeting place is in Chatham MA, on Cape Cod. Season runs May thru October most years.

#3 ·
Jeff, how right you are. I am going to talk my brother into co-bidding on this with me. He and I have only fished together once since I was 12 and that was for salmon on the Olympic Peninsula, and he outfished me. A striper trip would let me regain my "superiority" :D

$200.00

#8 · (Edited)
I have been out with Capt.Todd, and I gotta say, this is a win/win situation. The forum gets a sweet donation, and the winner gets to fish with Capt.Todd.
Last spring I fished with him and had a terrific time. It was early in the season and cold. A buddy and me caught a few nice fish each on the flats and in an isolated cove filled with stripers we caught countless fish. Todd worked long and hard to make sure that we got into fish, and had a great time. Whether or not I win the auction, I look forward to fishing with Capt.Todd next season. I can't wait for spring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.