Striper Mike - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2002, 10:57 AM

Striper Mike

Striper,

If you are out there shoot me an e-mail or PM about getting out this week. I have a few options to discuss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2002, 12:01 AM
Secret:Time on the water

Mike,
Many apologies about the lateness of this reply. I have been kind of busy trying in vain to secure employment (Permanently) and have neglected to login for a while. Sorry! Please in the future email directly so that I know you are trying to contact me, I at least do check my email every day. striper@optonline.net I have gotten out this week in my boat twice, I know I said I mothballed it but I got a good report of big fish up off of the CT. river and couldn't resist taking her out again. Took 15 fish in the last 2 days up to 40-42" out at Long Sand Shoal on eels. I am going to try and get back over there again real soon after this next blow and try a flyrod assault as these fish are holding in 18-25 ft. of water and reachable with a sinking line. Had the rod today but had company and just didn't get a chance to break it out, plus it is a T&T 9 wt. that is kind of soft and if I hook one these 40"+ fish on that rod I am going to be there for a while. Shoot me a quick email to let me know you have it now and we can disuss this coming week if possible.

Tightlines,
Mike M.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.