Fly Fishing Forum banner

Wildwood SSF Tournament II

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BARDY 
#1 ·
Sorry about that, I hit some button and it went to post. Anyway, I meet a bunch of guys from the Delaware Saltwater Fly Fishing club and got to talking about Monomoy. They were looking to come up here next Spring, maybe the beggining of June with there wives and fish it. I will put this to the members. What do you think about hosing them in someway, like brining them out to South Beach or Maybe even a Rip Trip . I am just throwing this out there. The person I was mainly talking to was Don Avondoli a FOL(Friend of Lefty's) who was really excited in the possibilities. He said he has not fished up here in a while, Bill O'Connor a long lost relative and the others in the group were all for it. So I will leave it forthe members to think about over the winter.
Thanks
Brian O'Connor

#3 ·
Wildwood SFF Tournament

There were 52 at the banquet that I counted. They are from Jersey,N.Y. Penn, Delaware,Virginia and one from Mass. It's a good time, especially fishing a new and totally different palce to New England. The Beaches are all drive-on and as straight as an arrow. They also have great bay and backwater fishing. I got skunked this year, so there is always next year.

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.