3K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  KeithSirois 
#1 ·
JOE,are you tyin anything NEW up.
"GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN"
:smokin:

#3 ·
JOE, all the STUFF Ive tied is on my web page,
www.flyrodreeloutfitters.com look under FLYBOX,
Ill be starting another page to put flys I recieved in swaps, Ill have to do some of thoes WITCHES up my self. A buddy of mine gave BUILT a tyin bench,that you can attach to your beach chair.
Im going to put some stuff together an tie up some stuff at the BEACH, an suck up some RAYS at the same time. Ill take a pic of it an post it on my web page next week. KEEP up the good work,
"GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN":smokin:

#10 ·
Hay Joe !

Joe, just finnished inserting the last of my flies on my web page.
there are NOW ( 100 SALTWWTER FLYS). an some
(450 CLASSIC ATLANTIC SALMOPN FLYS). that it for a while, will just be doing some refinning an some graphic/ text stuff next
week. so take a look enjoy, if you see anything you would like to copy or inprove on be my guest. Ill be adding a( FLY SWAP PAGE )this winter. so everyone else will have shot to have there flys up also.
:smokin:
"GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN"

#12 ·
Keith, check flybox2 the one befor the atlantic salmon fly box, look at the blue an pink squids (the fly UNDER THEM) works great there, also look at the plastic boxes look at the 3 set of flys . they also work there. all 3 sizes for the full season, should be using the large one now , all the eels I see are around 4-5 inches.
"GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN":smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.