hey fred, rogue river?? - Fly Fishing Forum
Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum No such thing as rainbow trout, only landlocked steelhead

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2002, 03:48 PM
LBFF Mojo

hey fred, rogue river??

Well I am getting hitched on Sept 7th and were were not going to do a hoenymoon until february but it looks like the fiancee wants to stay at this place for a few days:

http://www.weasku.com/

for a mini honeymoon. So when I hear rogue I think maybe a little steelhead/salmon fishing could be in order.

So where is this place at in relation to where you fish the river? Will there be some fish around the area?

thanks for any help you can offer,

-sean
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2002, 01:25 AM

YOU WILL LOOOOOVE IT!!!!

Wonderful place, AND (now the really good news!) it sits on top of some of the best steelhead water in the middle upper Rogue. Regardless of your age :hehe: you can only .... for so many hours. Well, at your age, for me it was .. none of your business.

Great Place, I guarentee you'll love every moment. Try for one of the water front cabins, all-be-it the lodge is very well done.

But, got to know when your here so I can play 'guide,' if even if for only one day.

Fred/Joan
Old 07-13-2002, 12:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to fish-head
It is nice water behind where you are going to stay at .But I am guessing that you will have a car ? Drive up the River 20mins, and you will be in the Fly only section of the River then .We are going to have another great year for Summer,s . We have been landing some fish already in 28 to 30 " range so far this year . Normally the first Summer's that show up are in the 18 to 20 " . If want a list of flies to bring or tie shoot me an e-mail . Hope this help's Fish-Head
Old 07-15-2002, 03:30 PM
LBFF Mojo

Thanks guys. Will defintely be bugging both of you as soon as the dates are ironed out. Am really looking forward to fishing the rogue.

-sean
Old 07-16-2002, 11:35 AM

Sean, I made a copy of the Rogue River fishing access map for

Doug Dugan (DD: posted in yesterdays mail) and an additional copy. If you think you may need a little more 'ammo' on where to ... oh, shall we say tour the river, long quite walks, etc., ..... happy to post you a copy. Just need your address.
fae

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.