Chatham, a full week - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2001, 08:52 AM
Flyflick For Life

Chatham, a full week

Just thought I'd mention that I've finished tying up my yearly supply of streamers for my upcoming, 17th annual memorial day/week stay (5/26 thru 62) in Chatham (adjacent to the lighthouse). I will be flogging the water every morning from just before 1st light until around 8 or 9 AM. Evenings too for that matter. Hopefully I run into some of you regulars so that I can at least say hello and put some faces with your posts.

I would loved to have gotten down for the conclave, but I'm from Saratoga and cannot make the journey every time I want to... Was just there in the middle of April and I got to check out a couple of new spots to try on the outgoing tide over in Brewster. Trouble is, so many places to fish... so little time. I gotta get out in the kayak near Fort Hill too, great spot!

At any rate, I'm looking forward to possibly meeting some of you people, but if that doesn't happen, I will be posting a detailed report on the great fishing week I expect to experience. That's really possitive thinking, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2001, 09:05 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Flyflicker - you can COUNT on hooking up with us during the holiday weekend. Send email to me, striblue, Adrian, Bill etc - anyone who is trying to get the early shuttle this weekend. We'll be around! Fishing should be outstanding.

See you this weekend!
Old 05-23-2001, 11:42 AM
President of CAC

I will be at the light house each morning starting at about 4:30 am till about 8 . then to the shuttle for about one and one half hour at south beach or North Monomoy... That is my usual trail. Will be scouting new holes we found last weekend.
Old 05-23-2001, 11:58 AM
Just Plain Nuts

John,
Let me know how that new channel we found pans out. I think that may be the place to be when the tide moves.

Jimmy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.