Details on May 11th Clave/Learning the surf - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2002, 07:46 PM
Sponsor

Details on May 11th Clave/Learning the surf

Hello everyone,

There has been a question about the number of fishermen we will be able to have on Saturday. There will be no ceiling on how many can come.

Saturday is an open invitation to anyone that will want help with learning how to fish the surf. We will be sharing experiences we have had fishing the surf out here on the Cape. There are some old traditional presentations to fishing the surf that have slid through the seams that we will touch back on.

I want to thank those who are volunteering to bring extra floating lines and rods. It is looking like we are going to have a large group.

For those of you that would like to learn how to tie a Flatwing. Joe Cordero will be sharing some tailgate tying later in the afternoon.

I am planning on meeting in the Nauset Beach parking lot at 1:00pm. There is talk of dinner at the Chatham Squire and more fishing to follow into the late evening. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Todd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2002, 08:46 PM
President of CAC

Tod... I was hoping to bring both my sons because I need them at the house to move furnature and help me finish painting... I think they will observe instead of fish so I just hope to have room for them although I suspect my oldest will want to bring a rod.. This will keep them out of trouble
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2002, 06:03 AM

Talking

Can't wait until Saturday. John I don't mind rotating my spot with the boys. They will out fish us anyways.
FishHawk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.