Support for CCA-Cape Cod from the Forum - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2002, 01:22 PM

Support for CCA-Cape Cod from the Forum

The Forum was well represented the other night, with our own Jeff Roop voted in as secretary, Thanks Jeff. in addition FredA, Penguin and GregD all made an apperance, AGAIN ! Thanks guys, and Pete, you kill me !
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2002, 03:17 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Case -

It's hard for me to get down there, but you know where my heart is. We need to talk about how I can help Cape Cod CCA. God knows I get so much peace and sanctuary on the Cape... and I have been enjoying all that since I was a kid. I am going to focus my attention toward Cape Cod chapter this year.

Looking forward to more days like we had last year out on zipperlip shoals, can't come soon enough!

Juro
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2002, 03:32 PM
President of CAC

Brian, I feel the same way... It was hard for me to come down this winter for an evening with everything at home and the kids school matters to deal with in the eve... but I will surprise you some night... are there any more meetings coming up.... I still have not forgotten the flys for auction...John
Old 04-12-2002, 07:04 AM

See what I mean ! You guys are great, Juro, you have already offered a guided shore trip and John, some flies for the auction. At the meeting the other night several showed up not empty handed but with items for door prizes and bucket raffles. This is the kind of push we need to get the cape Chapter rolling, and believe me, it's rolling. With a strong membership and active members we can begin to work on the local issues that require our assistance, and now, with this group solidified, it's time to start working on issues that will preserve and enhance what we have. Onward and upward, let's roll !

Thank You Everyone,
Case

P.S. John, did you get my voice mail from yesterday, if not, give me a call @ 617-543-8354

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.