Fly Fishing Forum banner

Books for sale-Lefty's Little Library

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  DFix 
#1 ·
Books for sale- Lefty's Little Library. Leather bound books full of wisdom from Lefty Kreh. Retailed for $25 each I will sell them for $10 each. I have 10 of them. If you have some and don't have the whole set I may have one you need, or you can buy all 10. Will need shipping charges as well, depending on how many you want.
also Beavertail Motor- 22 hp mud motor. Perfect for jon boat. Ultimate shallow water motor. $1500.00 Hardly used.

#2 ·
Gordon- Do you happen to have Flyfishing for Trout V ? I have every other book in this library, including Trout volumes I through IV and VI. I missed out on the fifth volume during a move to a new residence when things got a bit jumbled in the mail.

If you have it, please let me know. Otherwise I'll have to deal with the customer service at the publishing company. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
Flyfishing for trout V

Do you mean the one that says Volume Five-Fishing the Four Seasons and has a big fat V on the side...:) Why yes I do...email me and we'll take care of it that way. glad to be of service. Btw the books are pristine. The bindings still crack when you open them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.