Fly Fishing Forum banner

SHARK!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Lefty 
#1 ·
Sorry - I've been a little distracted from my responsibilities as the the SWFF host this month.

FYI

CCA South Shore is meeting tonight at Jamie's Grille & Pub on RT 139 in
Marshfield.

Members & non-members welcome.

The guest speaker is Capt. Tom King, local shark expert.

$15 cover charge for dinner. There will be the usual bucket raffles as well.

Please contact Wayne Frieden 781-545-6263 to reserve a spot.

I'll be in the bar @ 5:30 - hope to see you there.

Roop

#3 ·
There's a MetroWest chapter, I don't think there's a Worcester chapter yet. (Though there's been some talk of one, owing to the great population of landlocked striper fanatics in Worcester itself.)

When you join CCA national, I don't think they slot you automatically into a local chapter. Check out the CCA Massachusetts web page at www.cca-ma.com and contact the closest entity to you.

Also, all of our events are open to non-members and members of foreign chapters, so you're welcome to come to Jamie's tonight.

#4 ·
Roop blathers: <i>Sorry - I've been a little distracted from my responsibilities as the the SWFF host this month.</i>

Roop: You've done a fine job! Don't give it another thought. You are the 1st one to do the job here, and Gregg in the other forum as well. You're both setting good gentlemanly presidents. Carry on and thank you.

Terry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.