Fly Fishing Forum banner

Bahamas Bonefish Guides?

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ssully 
#1 ·
I am traveling to the Bahamas in the middle of March and was wondering about recommendations for Bonefish Guides. We are staying on Cable Beach on Nassau so I am wondering about the nearest bonefishing (Andros?) and guides. This is my first time to try bonefishing so thanks for the help.

#2 ·
A day trip to Exuma from Nassau is doable and would be an adventure. You will need to fly over. If you do, I can promise you that the 40 minute flight down the Exuma chain is breath taking. Keep your camera handy! Here are the flight details:

$122.00 to fly Bahamasair from Nassau to Exuma.

6:30 AM Depart Nassau (NAS)
Arrive George Town (GGT) 7:10 AM Wed 13-Mar
0hr 40mn
Bahamasair 370 Nonstop flight

4:55 PM Depart George Town (GGT)
Arrive Nassau (NAS) 5:35 PM Wed 13-Mar
0hr 40mn
Bahamasair 373 Nonstop flight

Note, this info is off the Internet and may change.

Exuma Bonefish Guide Association guides charge $295 for a full day, which typically begins when your guide picks you up at 8 am and drops you off after 4 pm.

Note that the guides do not supply gear, bring your own. Please see the What To Bring page on the web site.

Let me know if this is interesting to you, or better yet, fill out the no obligation Booking Inquiry at www.ExumaBonefish.com.

Alan

#4 ·
Plus there are bonefish to be had on Nassau - and they're big!

Probably not worth the expense for a first trip but you can do a deal with some of the Exuma guides and they'll guide you on Nassau.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.