These steelhead addicts are awful quiet! - Fly Fishing Forum
Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum No such thing as rainbow trout, only landlocked steelhead

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2000, 11:00 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

These steelhead addicts are awful quiet!

Well heck when I lived in the PNW I had story after story, fish after fish... gotta wonder whats up with the quiet crowd we got on the riverbanks since I left?

Not even a chum tale!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2000, 11:33 PM
Steelhead-a-holic

RE:These steelhead addicts are awful quiet!

Ugh! What fer ya posting pictures of a nasty Dog - they're all skin and bones by now (or Eagle Chow). Stay tuned toh- will have an OP STEELHEADING story for you on Tuesday next!

Doublespey
Old 01-28-2000, 10:49 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

RE:These steelhead addicts are awful quiet!

Drool, slobber, pant... you know me well enough to know that I am mesmerized by glacial water flowing over the ageless rock bottoms of freestone rivers. Even more so by even the remote possibility that a chrome hauzer missle lay hidden in the mosaic. There were times when a steelhead would surge for my fly and with all that I had already gotten for being there that morning (standing thigh deep in the current beneath a canyon of towering conifers with lungs freshened with mountain air) the fish was just a bonus.

Remember the variegated bunny in the 5th bridge pool (Sol Duc) just at the bend with a short type III last April? I'll have to post some pictures from the PNW so people can really appreciate what that corner of the US of A has to offer. We can do it on a shoestring too!

Did someone say "CLAVE?"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.