• Brook Trout

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Golden Trout

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Cutthroat Trout

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Bull Trout

Votes: 0 0.0%

The winner of the best looking trout goes to....

3K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  FlyFishAR 
#1 ·
What do you think is the prettiest trout to look at?

Rainbow Trout
Brown Trout
Brook Trout
Cut-throat Trout
Golden Trout

#12 ·
I can accept that, though I voted for rainbows. A 10 inch brookie was the first trout I caught back east and also the first trout caught on a fly. A Parmachene Belle fly in Stony Brook lower NYS. I can still remember that exciting feeling. Not many brookies here in the upper mid west. mostly browns and rainbows. Have to put brookies on my target list again. They are a pretty trout for sure.

#13 ·
Brookie #1 Then Golden or Brown in Spawn

Without question the Brookie when in full color looks the best, but the Golden of California comes in a close second. Browns when in Spawn color are a beautiful fish also.

Hell they all are beautiful:( Where do you start? I agree when if was said earlier. The one on the end of the line is Number ONE!:chuckle:

#17 ·
Had to add my vote for brook trout, as they are the prettiest type of trout that I've ever caught. I've seen photos of golden trout and they are definitely near the top of the list, but I didn't want to cast a vote based on a photo.

Q

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.