Thanks - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2001, 08:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to Chris
Thanks

I wanted to extend a hearty thanks to the Stantons for their generous hospitality. Hope they enjoyed the pie. Also thanks to anyone else who extended a hand for the folks from way out of town.
Chris
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2001, 08:42 AM

Happy to help a Forum friend. Pie was great - perfect way to wrap up a very nice family weekend!
Old 09-04-2001, 08:47 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Chris -

If I have one regret about the weekend it was that there wasn't enough time to dedicate time to fish with you and your brother. I had set my first priority to fish with you and Ian but since he couldn't make it I guess things got shuffled around on both sides. I wish you did come over to the flats when I tried to talk you into it at the light, but that's how the ball bounces. Aaron will probably agree. In any case it was great to see you again and meet your brother.

There will be many, many more great times ahead. Hey did you see how good that spring 2001 sticker looked in the lot? Thanks again on that great work.
Old 09-04-2001, 08:54 AM
President of CAC

Chris... great to meet you and your brother.... Monday things turned around at the light. Hope to see you both again. I went to south beach again the next day... never admitting defeat... took the 12 noon shuttle and ended up with one fish .left at 3:45... unfortunatly the last three hours of the outgoing was from my departure time till around 7pm.. so missed that to. Bueatiful beach though... went on the inside looking for shell middens and Arrow heads... found none, but you never know.
Old 09-04-2001, 05:01 PM
Recent Member

Send a message via AIM to troutdude
I have to repeat the thanks to the Stantons for their hospitality. It was nice to spend the weekend with my brother Chris and meeting lots of FFF members. Juro, I guess I blew it by not going to Monomoy with you, but I guess there is always another day. Aaron- nice to meet you and great news on your first Striper. John-Thanks for the great day of fishing at South Beach and later at the CAC. You can be sure I'll meeting up with you guys in the future to do more saltwater fishing. I'll keep in touch on FFF. Chris- we will do more fishing together. Thanks again, Darryl

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.