Heading to Puerto Rico (not sure what board this should be on). - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2000, 02:20 PM

Heading to Puerto Rico (not sure what board this should be on).

I am heading to San Jaun, Puerto Rico in late February and am wondering if it is worth bringing the flyrod down. Not sure what fishing is available down there. Would be interested in types of fish, fishable areas from shore, flies to tie and also any guide recommendations.
Sorry if I posted this on the wrong board, but I figure here it should at least be read.

Thanks,
Dave P.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2000, 10:24 AM
Recent Member

RE:Heading to Puerto Rico (not sure what board this should be on).

Saludos Dave:

My name is rafa and I am a Professional Guide in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I have a Website with information about Flyfishing for Tarpon in Puerto Rico (http://www.puertoricotarpon.com). Go through it and please be kind since I built the site myself. Then you may contact me by e-mail or phone for more details, of course if you e-mail your phone number I will be happy to call you. I am looking forward to talking with you and trade flyfishing stories.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.