Monomoy (or South Beach) Clave II Details/Roster - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2000, 07:33 AM

Monomoy (or South Beach) Clave II Details/Roster

Gang:

Ok, here is the latest roster for the trip this Friday:

Juro
John M
Roop
Fred
Brad
Bill
Al D.
Nathan
Jim W.
Chuck
Bob P.
Tom D.
Paul F.

If I have missed someone, please let me know. Please be at the Monomoy Refuge by 5:45am. The boat will leave at 6am sharp !!

I talked to Keith Lincoln's dad yesterday afternoon and he said that folks ar starting to catch some fish on NM. I asked him if we had the option to go to South Beach depending on what Keith's latest information was. He said that we could decide that morning. Either way the trip will still be $120.

On that dollars note, please have the money ready when you get on the boat so we can settle up with Keith right away. Thanks !

Well, that is the scoop. If I missed anything or you have questions, please let me know !

John
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2000, 07:59 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

RE:Monomoy (or South Beach) Clave II Details/Roster

Just thought I'd add... you can always choose either / or (NM/SB) with Rip Ryder, and you don't need to tell them ahead of time. There is no cost difference like there is with Outermost between the two destinations. Also, no other service will get up earlier than 8am like Keith. You gotta appreciate that. If you want to fish both sides, it's an extra $10. They even do the south island excursion.

It's always a good idea to bring two tens in case you want to shuttle to another spot. He gets so many wet bills that he joked about hanging them on the clothesline when he gets home

Please mention the Flyfishing Forum when you talk to Keith... he is thinking about sponsoring a Writer's Guild article in exchange for advertising. (The site is being updated to permit tasteful advertising soon).

Thanks,
Juro
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.