Hey Juro! - Fly Fishing Forum
Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum No such thing as rainbow trout, only landlocked steelhead

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2001, 02:20 AM

Hey Juro!

Just thought I would try to get a hold of you here--don't know if I have the wrong e-mail address or if something's screwed up or if your just too busy with those stripers to write back...Anyway, drop me an e-mail when you get a chance at dtomine@home.com. And since this is a bulletin board, my fishing report is that the local Puget Sound rivers that have hatchery fish are all putting out good numbers of summers, along with an early push of chromer kings. Water high and dirty today from heavy rain yesterday. I've been hitting a few fish on sinktips, and savoring the opportunity to fish my favorite spots--it was a long three months. The crowds have been nothing short of insane--guess there was a lot of pent-up fishing energy from the closure. The Sky has been a virtual parade of sleds. That's it for now.

Peace,

Skookum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2001, 09:13 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

I had a feeling you were schnauzering the summer fish already! Sounds great, wish I were there.

Sorry about the long cycle times on emails, I am buried and falling behind. I could use some volunteers but it's my own fault I don't know how to ask!

In any case, yes we definitely need to talk - I'll do a search on my messages and we'll connect on the PNW destinations page etc. Normally I pick up the phone to break thru the logjam but that $200 monthly phone bill has got my wife a little miffed.

I also want to ask about the new Sage Spey rods you've been field testing. I am looking for something between my 10150-4 and my 7136-4, currently taken by an IMX 15' 4pc 8/9.
Old 06-14-2001, 07:55 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Dylan I will try to reach you by phone tonight.
Old 06-15-2001, 12:15 AM

Great, yeah, give me a ring, or just e-mail your phone number and I will call you. I should be around this weekend, maybe we can talk then.

Peace,

D.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.