RI clave: Sat. lunch - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2000, 07:33 AM
i'm so outta here

RI clave: Sat. lunch

Clavers,

Just thought I'd throw out the idea of meeting up on Sat. at the Galilee boat ramp. We will have Ray coming in there to swap crews at 11 AM and it would be nice to use this as a chance to meet in person, talk about the fishing, and have a meal. I'll be bringing some food, though probably only enough to feed 6 or so. If you're in, please bring a bag lunch and maybe a few extra powerbars or sodas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2000, 08:16 AM

RE:RI clave: Sat. lunch

Sounds good. The only problem is some of us are starting east and working west. As Art B. said "outgoing at Charlestown incoming at Napetree". So I know at least Me Sully, and Bill Downing will be working west (unless there are reports or action to the contrary). If we are nearby we will work our way around Snug Harbor to the East side at Galilee. Either way we will hook up later in the day.

TerryW
Old 10-20-2000, 08:28 AM
_

Al, are you refering to the boat ramp at Point Judith (rte 1 to rte 108, as listed in your maps/directions)? I can try to be there around 11:00 or so, depending on what happens earlier in the morning. I need to check in at the cabin some time around 1:00 p.m., so I have to take a break mid day anyway.
Old 10-20-2000, 08:44 AM
i'm so outta here

Guys - don't misinterpret what I'm saying. You don't have to show up at this time or place, I just want to make sure everyone knows there's an option. If you're out on Napatree and the fish are busting....CALL ME! I'll be there in a heart beat

Quentin, yes; the ramp itself is in the town of Galilee on Point Judith. This is across the channel from West Wall.
Old 10-20-2000, 09:11 AM

Al,
I will be there, let me know if you need anything.
BTW I have Juro's table in the back of my truck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.