Nauset Angler Now Open! - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2000, 05:21 PM
Aaron

Nauset Angler Now Open!

No affiliation here, but... HOT DAMN!!!! THe Nauset Angler, in Orleans, is now open for business. We now have an alternative for fly fishing and tying stuff. COOL! I hope they do well. I think they will be open every day through the fall.

On another note -

Hardings Beach has been hit/miss, and overall slow the past couple of days. Mostly silversides.

Chatham is loaded with bait, and the bass have been picky.

Cooperative bass at Brewster flats on the falling tide and an hour or so into the incoming.

Pleasant Bay is loaded with small fish, but so much bait I actually had schoolies follow and refuse a number of flies. Now that's tough! Mostly juvie menhaden, but also loads of silversides and sandeels.

South Cape State Beach has been tough - so much bait the fish aren't interested (at least not in my offerings).

Can you tell I finally got to the Cape for a few days? It's windy as snot!

Aaron
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2000, 12:48 PM

RE:Nauset Angler Now Open!

Will they be staying open through the fall? Many Down-Cape places close after Tourist season. Do they have a Web-site?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.