the NEW ME - 150.5 # / 30" waist! - Fly Fishing Forum
Fitness & Favorite Recipes Good living through good cooking

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Thumbs up the NEW ME - 150.5 # / 30" waist!

I just hit a morning weight of 150.5 lbs dripping wet and a 30" waist!! I was a 29" waist in high school and weighed more (varsity gymnast).

HOW? I've been testing a one-two punch of high anti-oxidant natural wellness beverages ("Energy" and "Thin") which are only available via direct ship. This is a program that you join with the potential for fun events (like cruises, vacation awards) and compensation.

Wellness + fun + wealth... so far the wellness part has come through in spades and I'm convinced.

My doctor noticed a real improvement in my physical condition at a checkup the other day and asked what I was doing different... the only thing I've been doing different is putting anti-oxidants, vitamins and nutritious ingredients into my system instead of having too much coffee, gulping diet soda chemicals, etc.
and Founder, Worldwide Flyfishing Forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2010, 06:40 PM
fish'n Hobo

Juro
Very impressive!
If you have a moment ...please send me the info.
I've got 80 lbs to lose....
Old 07-21-2010, 07:51 PM
President of CAC

.... and... as part of this process you forgot to say how many times you "closed" the Chatham Squire. " Excuse ...me...sir...but I doon neeed a cab................I cun walk to my house fro heeer....it's goot exezzzise.... an par of my execsis pogam".

Last edited by striblue; 07-21-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:07 AM
fish'n Hobo

Gee Juro
You didn't mention the perks of this diet!
Old 07-22-2010, 05:40 AM

Well here's the story...

While living in Seattle, a friend of mine (hard-working honest former aircraft machinist fisherman extraordinaire) got into a MLM thing and tried to get me in it - showing me his huge checks, then his new company car, then he moved into a giant new house, got his wife and family into it, etc. I wouldn't get involved in any pyramid scheme on principle or should I say on stigma. Spent all those years "workin for the man" like the rest of us. He never left his day job BTW, this was all in spare time.

Recently a close friend brought my attention to a start-up company offering health and wellness drinks with the opportunity to get in early, have fun, and make money. Her first experiment with what they call 'direct marketing' nowadays led to six figures doing not much of anything. I thought of my friend in Seattle whom I had ignored, looked at my Red Bull and four-shot espresso, 4 cans of diet coke per day and my post-divorce financial train wreck and said "I'll do this if the drink is all they say it is".

So I signed up (cancel any time) for two drinks that provide high anti-oxidants, nutrition and vitamins ("Energy") while the other helps one lose weight ("Thin").

I am only on my second shipment and WOW... I can't believe how I feel, and how much I have toned up!

- I don't need any coffee in the morning
- My skin, hair and joints feel great
- I've lost weight and toned up with less exercise

And I hear they are coming up with a protein shake now (which I currently buy or mix) so that will fit into my regimen nicely.

So the experiment to determine if the product is real was a total success, now I want to have it pay for itself and go beyond that to making money by spreading the word.

I did not (would not) spread the word until I had fully evaluated it. Just like how in the past we got excited about sealed drag reels only to find later they sealed IN saltwater and corroded, etc.

I'm sold on the product, and now am looking for collaborators in building a fun network of healthful wealthy friends to build a business network together.

That's it in a nutshell!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:07 AM
fish'n Hobo

Healthy and thin are good things....
weathy is an added perk.
I just want to see those size 36 jeans again (that is 10 % body fat for my build)
Send the info brother!!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:24 AM
President of CAC

As a serious point... I would want to know exactly what is in it. What is the chemical ingrediants and is it something that the FDA approves or should approve. What separates it from other similar products and claims? I am not putting it down that's for sure....but the TV has countless ads for send in and join products....can you tell us what is in it and why is it seem so "magical"...not that it is not but these are questions I suspect other readers here came to almost immediatly after reading this. What does the info you have on the product or in the flyer enclosed with it say? Antioxidents? Thinness stuff? Any health warnings?
Old 07-22-2010, 10:16 AM

Here's one thing that separates it from other products right off the bat... all natural. Some of the ingredients are what you see at Whole Foods - acai, green tea extract etc. Some are exclusive to the recipe. But there is nothing hidden - the nutritional information is listed on every can, and detailed by the phd nutritionist who designed it for his own use. Kobe Bryant uses it as do many other atheletes, and there is nothing artificial or disqualifying.

But here's what we need to do John - let's get on a call with the principles of the company and ask these questions directly. Could you do that with chemically made Red Bull? I would benefit from the Q & A as well, having just done the first phase of my qualification which is to test the product and I am convinced!

Now I want to work with people to build a successful network where everyone has the potential to get the product for free, and advance to getting fat checks and move their lives toward financial freedom.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48792763095841

Check out the cash flow quadrant diagram, I have been slaving away int the "E" quadrant for my whole life and see that I need to get something going in the entrepreneurial side of the quadrant ASAP.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:28 AM
President of CAC

No problem with that and all you say...seriously. Sounds good. I also beleive with what you say. Naturally, having been involved with Mergers and aquisisions at my old job and Chairman of several "Due Diligence" committees....I have these simple knee-jerk reactions. As an aside, I always beleive that there are no meaningful short cuts with certain things...but that is me. On the other hand, certain medicines are meaningful short cuts. I just see certain "red Flags"... and in all fairness I would want to know more...I don"t drink Red Bull, I do take vitamins and work out also...I don"t drink anymore but I do smoke...so I am not the poster boy for the healthy life. I look forward to speaking with you off line and want to ask you some things about this...not just from a health benefit, but the outher "salesmanship" points. MY thing is that it must work and is not just a making money by getting volumn, if you know what I mean.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:37 AM

John -

I understand. But the beauty of this program, after the product itself is that it's about building a NETWORK. The forum is a good example of a network, where the banter may reach low volumes at times, but the bonds created are strong as steel cable. It's a team effort where everyone benefits from helping everyone else.

Again, I am not the expert nor a company principal but I have access to talk to them directly, and do three-way calls where all of the questions can be answered.

I've only done the product qualification, just moving on to the next step so let's explore this together. I'll talk to you this weekend.

Jim -

I'll talk to you offline, thanks

It's time to make something big happen in life!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:40 AM
President of CAC

Well said... and understood.....btw who is Jim... that was your sign off.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 AM
fish'n Hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by striblue
Well said... and understood.....btw who is Jim... that was your sign off.
come on John? am I so forgettable?
Old 07-22-2010, 02:15 PM
President of CAC

Jim...how could I forget you..it was the sign off by Juro...must have been a copy of an email to you. Now, I need to take my memory enhansement pills...if I could only remember where I put them. Hope I don't mix them up with my other "enhansement"pills . Had to get rid of my old Speedo bathing suits...(Wink) (devil)
Old 07-23-2010, 05:15 AM
In moderation

That all sounds like a big load of spam advertising.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:58 AM

For 12 years I have worked on this site without pay, the only return is a network.

The past few of those I have worked on fitness, 30% of that result was in a short period that I used this product. So I am excited about what the network and the product can do together.

This place has created many life-long friendships where flyfishing is just an excuse to be friends. As founder, I see no reason why I should be ashamed to promote well-being among the network.

I think you're just jealous of my physical accomplishment

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.