Fly Fishing Forum banner

Lighthouse next couple days

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Chris 
#1 ·
I am planning on fishing the Chatham light Friday and Saturday. The tides look good starting around dawn...but I will be there around 5 am , between dawn and sun up both days. The tides are somewhat early but in the ranges and the hours are good. Let me know if anyone wants to meet...walk out... And finish up around 8 or 8:30 am.

#2 ·
striblue said:
I am planning on fishing the Chatham light Friday and Saturday. The tides look good starting around dawn...but I will be there around 5 am , between dawn and sun up both days. The tides are somewhat early but in the ranges and the hours are good. Let me know if anyone wants to meet...walk out... And finish up around 8 or 8:30 am.

I'd love to go but I won't be up this weekend

#4 ·
I'll be on the Cape this w/e.

Not sure what my final plans are yet but a "dawn raid" at the light sounds like a fun way to kick-off a shore-bound day. :smokin:

#8 ·
I know. Missed the 'clave- first time in ten years. Sounds like you guys have been doing ok. It's been feast and famine. Hot one day slow the next. Not many small fish around. Hopefully that's not a sign of things to come. I've been hitting another spot that's been pretty good. There's about a 4 hour window for it and the tides look ok- a bit on the sunny side but if you can slip out Sat. am to meet around 4 we could get a shot at 'em.

#9 ·
Hey Chris, I was just thinking of you and drew today - I just booked a weekend up at black brook cove camp for August 20-22 for some brook trout fishing !

I dunno if you guys are around but I am planing to fish the mag and upper dam early & late and tube azischos lake during the day :smile:

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.