Opportunity - Fly Fishing Forum
Classic Atlantic Salmon No pursuit rivals salmon rivers, flies & legacy

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 01:44 PM

Opportunity

Good day,

I did not think this would ever happen But I had a partner drop out. I have an extra Room in a cabin on the river road and one Extra Rod for three days on the Lower Sainte Anne. The dates are: July 26 to July 30th (4 nights lodging and 3 days fishing). Tha cabin is first rate and there are three of us already. (a couple and a single guy)

The Lodging and the Rod are already paid for by me at non-resident rates. It's a great deal - But does not include food.

Send me a PM and I can disclose the details - this is not an expensive trip.
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Venture

Send a message via ICQ to Venture
Just drove 299 from New Richmond to St Anne des Monts. TheSt Anne river is in decent condition perhaps a little low. It is not nearly as low as the Matane. Rain is forcasted to come within the next 12 hours. The St Anne is a great river and very very beautiful to fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Ghost
Good day,

I did not think this would ever happen But I had a partner drop out. I have an extra Room in a cabin on the river road and one Extra Rod for three days on the Lower Sainte Anne. The dates are: July 26 to July 30th (4 nights lodging and 3 days fishing). Tha cabin is first rate and there are three of us already. (a couple and a single guy)

The Lodging and the Rod are already paid for by me at non-resident rates. It's a great deal - But does not include food.

Send me a PM and I can disclose the details - this is not an expensive trip.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:39 AM

I am just back from the Ste Anne. Fished 2 days on the wading secteur upriver, maybe a dozen of fish in Cap Seize, saw 2 in Repose, but nothing upper than the canoe sector. Wate ris too low for this stretch.

We fished lower sector yesterday, I caught a grilse, friends had some success saturday and Sunday. But we need rain very soon, the water level drop just too fast.

Green Ghost, I am back on the Ste Anne this week end, we will stay at the cabin on the pool 39. Maybe we will meet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2009, 12:06 PM

Opportunity

Hi Salar 36,

Thanks for the report. See your PM!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.