Fly Fishing Forum banner

Where in the world is Jim Simms?

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Stevo 
#1 ·
I tried to find your place yesterday with no success. Half the week is in the books and we haven't had a sighting yet. Drop by 82 Deering when you get a chance.....

#4 ·
I had his cell but my wife sent my cell along for the ride in the washing machine. John could you send that # to me also.

Dave, I normally take this week off but the month slipped by so quick I forgot about it and got involved in something I couldn't get away from. I've been thinking those guys that travelled to be here this week must be pissed. I imagine the squire's been jumping this week.

#8 ·
I like this... it's got nothing to do with you leaving in your pocket then, eh Fred!?
Stevo, I understand this but after 35 years in this relationship I always take the opportunity to get the upper hand in these issues. She gets the upper hand 9 out of 10 times. Furthur, I let things go whereas I become the butt end of her "did I tell you what my husband the village idiot did" stories forever.:mad:

BTW, couple of day drying out and a new battery has the cell back in working order.

Vacation starts tommorow, hoping to catch the best of June's weather at the end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.