McKenzie Vise Light - $50-Barely used - Fly Fishing Forum
For Sale by Owner Non-commercial items for sale!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 07:10 PM

McKenzie Vise Light - $50-Barely used

SOLD! McKenzie Vise Light, style STVLMCK16- I say "barely used" because I purchased this light to use on fishing trips with possible poor lighting conditions indoors and had to use it only twice. It is in perfect condition with 45 minutes of lamp use at most. It comes with a boxed AC/DC adaptor and both vise light and adaptor are included in a padded box.

Here is McKenzie's description:
"McKenzie fly tying lights and magnifiers are designed with the utmost attention to detail and the finest precision-machining available. You can feel the quality in the smooth operation and solid feel of each tool. You'll also clearly see the benefits in each fly you tie. The Vise Light offers high quality focused light for easier fly tying. Other features: Attaches securely with a precision fit, Light shades are engineered to dissipate heat and contain a parabolic reflector for maximum light, Chrome flexi stem, Brushed aluminum buss-bar base, Elegant streamlined design never interferes with tying, Flexible stem stays in the adjusted position. Fits most stem model vises with standard .37" stems." I used this vise light on my Renzetti traveler and it is the silver model. Replacement bulbs are readily available for about $8 but this bulb has had very little use.

If you Google or Amazon the light, you can see a picture of it with its list price of $80 or higher.

If you're interested in my McKenzie, I would be willing to sell it for $50 shipped. It would cost $7.50 for me to ship to the lower 48 and I would absorb that cost plus the Paypal fee.

Light is sold - No longer available.

Last edited by flysully; 05-08-2009 at 09:50 PM. Reason: SOLD! No longer available
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.