Fishing Florida - Fly Fishing Forum
Bonefish, Tarpon, and other Obsessions Turquoise water, silver demons on the fly

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 03:37 PM
looking for trout in MA

Fishing Florida

Hello everyone,

I am planning on going down to Florida the first week of april. I am looking to meet someone to go fishing with. I would like to target bonefish and tarpon. I have a place to stay in the Ft Lauterdale area. I would like to go to the Everglades and Islamorada. I am willing to make a deal with someone to show me the ropes. For a day or two of showing me arround, I will return the favor. I can take you striper fishing arround Block Island, in RI. I could also take you fishing in Maine, for trout, landlocked salmon, smallmouth bass, or pike. . I have a nice place in the mountains. We have a private stream loaded with native brookies. So if you are interested send me a PM.

Dan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.