T&T Horizon Saltwater Rod - Fly Fishing Forum
For Sale by Owner Non-commercial items for sale!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 03:35 PM

Unhappy T&T Horizon Saltwater Rod

Regretfully, I must sell my trusty Thomas & Thomas SC909S-4, a great 9' 9w.t 4-piece saltwater fly rod. I purchased it brand new from the T&T shop/factory in Turners falls, MA and have taken excellent care of it. I am one of those guys that washes his fly rod after every use in the salt. I am looking for the best offer over $285. Someone out there must need a great rod for stripers, bonito & albies. You can email me direct at rsuperior@comcast.net and I will send photos. I also have a T&T HS865-4, 8'6" 5wt. 4-piece in excellent condition. This is a super all-around trout rod for dries, nymphs & streamers----best offer over $235. Gotta pay my bush-economy bills.....

These rods are selling on eBay right now-----about 10 hours left and they are still at bargain prices, so get in on the bidding and don't let a fellow fly fisherman take too big a hit! These rods are in great shape with a lot of fishing left in them. Going, going--------almost gone!

Okay----it's sold-----now if I could only figure out how to remove the message from the forum. Where is the delete or remove button?

Last edited by roytroutbum; 08-28-2008 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Rod sold
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.