Fly Fishing Forum banner

HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOO!!!!!!!

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  formula1 
#1 ·
Is anybody out there? Nobody is posting. C'mon guys, I need to live vicariously through your trips. Help a brother out...

#4 ·
It does seem to have been very quiet around the forum for the past number of days, I am guessing most of the winter Bone fishing trips are over with and the Florida Tarpon fishing has not yet really started?
I would imagine that most are gearing up for or already visited their local Trout fishing streams. Like DoctorSteve I enjoy reading about everyone’s trips and experiences, it’s a daily visit for me and keeps the fishing juices going until the Bass and Salmon fishing gets under way here in Nova Scotia.
Anyway I leave for the Yucatan in Mexico for my first Tarpon fishing experience next week so with some luck I hope to have a report and some pictures in a couple of weeks.
Thinking back over this last winter it’s been a great one for trip reports and pictures, you really can live in some of these and feel the thrill of it all, great job everyone. 

#6 ·
Vince
I'm going to Isla Holbox, about 2 hours of so north of Cancun. I leave on the 17th May.
There should be some big migratory Tarpon around, that's the plan.
If not I know there are always some smaller ones in the Mangroves and lots of Snook and a few Permit from what I hear.
Good luck on your trip be nice to hear all about it when you return.

#9 ·
See you there Trev. I am a little excited about it.

Just got a couple of Xi2's through the door to put a bend in.

Report from last week was 2 100lb fish jumped so they are starting to show up. The baby T fishing has been good as well.

Pray for no wind!!

Mat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.