Anyone want to got fishing Sun AM? - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 03:43 PM

Anyone want to got fishing Sun AM?

My fishing buddy must pass up on the albies tomorrow in order to maintain marital bliss. I'm either going to put in at Bourne or Wacky. Shooting for putting in at first light and pulling the boat by Noon, maybe sooner.

Respond to this thread, PM me or give me a ring if you have my cell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2007, 04:09 PM

I would have loved to go but I had plans.
If you're ever in that position again, call me direct. That's assuming you're willing to have me back onboard again.
Besides, you still have to show me what REAL rough water is like after our "smooth" ride across vinyard sound.
PS A little bird told me to tell you to launch in Bourne and head west. Think Marion to New bedford.
Old 09-29-2007, 07:00 PM

Thanks Mike, this season is wrapping up quick, but I'm sure we'll fish together in the future, hopefully in FAC conditions.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:07 PM

Sounds good to me but not TOO calm. Those picky SOBs bite better when there's a chop.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:15 PM

Sorry i missed this

Hope you had good luck
Old 09-30-2007, 05:51 PM

Hit Wacky at dawn - got the bass right off then went outside. It was pretty snotty but I worked my way East and sat surveyed the beach. Nothing doing so I thought maybe call it a morning. There were a bunch of ~6lb blues inside the bay and enough to keep things interesting for an hour or so. Since the wind had picked up , I decided to head back out. Pushing East against the now incoming tide running with the wind was a bit sloppy but I took it slow surveying the beach, still nothing showing though visibility was limited in the whitecaps. I pushed on to some structure I found productive in the past and after staking that out for 15 minutes the started to show here and there. I had to go with the sinking line because of the wind and had a couple of follows right to the boat, no takers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.