Blue Northern's Boneclave Awards - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2000, 11:18 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Blue Northern's Boneclave Awards

Although Bob Desplaines had to take an unanticipated detour on his way to the clave, he has informed me that Tom Lynch, owner of BNTC has once again provided awards to participants of the Boneclave.

<b>I am very pleased to announce the winners of the second annual Boneclave's Blue Northern awards:</b>

First Prize: Blue Northern Flats Shirt goes to Sully - first slam on flies (, gourmet brunch, clutch camp gear, dedicated contributor)

Second Prize: Blue Northern two-tone hat goes to Greg Owirka (biggest boat contributor all three days, sometimes double shifts, 1/2 day with his dad, etc)

Third prizes: Saltwater flyboxes go to...

Gregg Estey - first tunoid of the trip, 9:05 am day one (ex-virgin), false albacore.

Terry Weir - last tunoid of the trip, 11th hour, day three (ex-virgin)

We need you four to email your mailing addresses to bobd@watersedge-charters.com to collect your prizes.

<font color="0000ff">If we weren't limited to four prizes we could think of reasons for everyone to be rewarded! </font><!--color-->

<i>BTW - If you haven't already seen Blue Northern's huge fly fishing department, stop by sometime. It on Littleton Rd. in Ayer MA, just off route 495 near the route 2 intersection. Blue Northern is a full service outdoor shop featuring flyfishing, conventional fishing, firearms, archery, and expert instruction. For more information check out <!--http--><a href="http://www.bluenorthern.com" target="_blank"> their site </a><!--url--> or call (978) 772-6779 and say thanks to Tom, the owner.</i>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2000, 10:25 PM

RE:Blue Northern's Boneclave Awards

Yippee! Can I pick it up at the shop? Can I? Can I? Can I?
Old 09-15-2000, 09:52 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Sully - I'm sure that's not a problem... check with Bob Desplaines just to make sure though.

congrats!
Old 09-15-2000, 10:01 AM

Hey,

Just got back from my whirl-wind tour of DC; out the door at 5:15 AM & back home at 10:15 PM. Fishing is the only GOOD reason I can think of for putting in those kinds of hours!

Boating the Clave was a blast, thanks to all of you. I think I put more hours on the boat those 2 1/2 days than I have all season. It's making me re-think keep or sell LOGO-1 !!??

Again Thanks!

Has the wallet shown up yet? I have not spoken to my dad to check the boat.
Old 09-15-2000, 10:48 AM

BTW: Juro,

I am DYING to see the picture of my boat Monday morning.

For those who were not there, picture this:

6:00 AM, Vinyard Sound is the Worlds Biggest Mill Pond, I mean GLASS. Al & I got alittle side-tracked by picking up Big-Cat from the beach near the East Jetty. Tim & Crew are making their way out to the shoal aboard his Sea Hoss. Seems to me to be the perfect time to Blow-Out-Some-Carbon. We pass Tim @ 40 Knots & Juro snaps THE picture. Bisides, who wants to be the second one on the Rip? I hope it comes out!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.