RIP TRIP SIGN UP- For 9/29 - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2007, 07:18 AM
President of CAC

RIP TRIP SIGN UP- For 9/29

Starting this thread now.... Next trip Saturday, September 29th.....next weekend. Right now 7 people are on.. Me, JimS, Sephon, Basses, Fish Hawk, French Pete and son. I may not be able to go , and Basses might not ,so those slots may open. Maximum 12 fishermen, $30 each...SIGN UP HERE! Finally the only problem that can arise with the 29th besides the weather is that Keith may be out of town and that would cancel that trip and we may need to look at another day...Keith will also confirm that.

Last edited by striblue; 09-20-2007 at 08:07 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2007, 04:44 PM
obsessive/compulsive

Send a message via AIM to jimS
John, Basses, Sephon and myself will plan on the 29th. Bill is right, it will probably be the last rip trip of the season.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:26 PM
President of CAC

OH No!... we still have October....maybe ... Would love to do a last one in early October.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by striblue
OH No!... we still have October....maybe ... Would love to do a last one in early October.
John I have the weened of October 6 free as it stands now. The rest of the month is toast though. I can maybe slip out during a weekday too. I'll check in when I return from Anticosti Island on the 2nd or 3rd
Old 09-20-2007, 07:53 PM

Anacosti Antics

Good luck chasing the wild ungulates; try to leave a few standing.
Loon
Old 09-20-2007, 09:01 PM

rip trip perhaps

Hi, I might be able to make a Rip Trip on Sat 29 Sep as I'll be on the Cape a few days before. Is there someone I can telephone a day or two ahead to see if there are any spaces available? Phone number? What time would the boat depart? I will not have computer access after tomorrow (Fri).
Thanks. GMflyfish
Old 09-21-2007, 04:23 PM
obsessive/compulsive

Send a message via AIM to jimS
Give me a call, cell 814.671.1768. I can update you on whats happening. Please don't call after 9 p.m. I'm early to bed and an early riser.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:32 PM
President of CAC

Jim, do you know if Keith will be around on the 29th?....if he is not I will discus with you the possibility for a final trip on Saturday , October 6.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:06 AM

Are we still on for the 29th?

Are we still on for the 29th? Looking forward to it. FishHawk
Old 09-25-2007, 07:22 AM
President of CAC

Bill, as we spoke this morning...I can not make the 29th...so I am out. I also called Keith this morning and left a message at Home and at the ferry, and ask him to let me know or to post that he is either going or not going to Maine for the weekend... If the 29th is off because Keith is out of town, or even if it comes off....I also need to know from him if I can see what interest there is on an October 6 final trip.... I think we can get 10 guys for October 6...I would be in, you said to include you and JimS would probably go and I will talk Penguin into going....so we have 4 right off the bat... more later
Old 09-25-2007, 07:49 AM
President of CAC

Just spoke to Keith ....he will not be around for the 29th....plus the fact that he sees the winds really honking from the SW...so he is off to Maine. He will post this afternoon with a confirmation that the next Rip Trip can come off on Sunday , October 7 or Monday, October 8...Monday is Columbus day and a holiday. I will start a new thread for sign ups for October 7 and/or 8th....we should shoot for the 7th with the 8th as back up.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:41 PM

No trip on the 29th

Off to Portland Me. with the wife for a Vet. Conference. I also have a wedding on Oct 5th and Oct 6th. I have told Striblue to move the trips to Oct 7 and 8. I may have Capt Tom work on the 6th for me to do the regular shuttles, if he can.

Capt Keith

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.