Fly Fishing Forum banner

Trout Unlimited Colorado 9' Pontoon Boat

6K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  psychoz 
#1 ·
Is this a good first boat, or will I be upset with my purchase. The main problem I have heard is the problem with the bladder lining up right, but I think that may be due to people in to much of a hurry to set it up right the first time. The price was to good to pass up.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

#3 ·
For those thinking of purchasing this pontoon. I love mine, as for lining up the valves I do not see what the big problem is, I had no problems lining mine up. This is my first pontoon and I am very happy with it, the only thing I can figure is that people do not have the patients to simply un-velcro the valves and line them up. Inflating is a breeze, the rack on the back is great, I can put a cooler back there along with alot other equipment. I attached a berkley 3 rod holder on the back with zip ties so now I can have 3 rods with me. The only thing that is a waste on this pontoon is the rod holder they include with the boat, there is no where I can see of to put it so that the rod will not be in the way when paddling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.