WSC Auction & Awards Banquet - Fly Fishing Forum
Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum No such thing as rainbow trout, only landlocked steelhead

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Holdout

Thumbs up WSC Auction & Awards Banquet

We will annouce the WSC Wild Steelhead Conservation Award Winner, a visual presentation by Steve Probasco and lots of great items to bid/raffle on to support wild steelhead! You can download a RSVP form at www.wildsteelheadcoalition.com

Also if you have something to donate for the auction, your support will be sincerely appreciated.

-Lost poor realitive of the Simms family fishing fortune
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2006, 10:09 PM

Rich I wish you well in your ventures. I admire your efforts. I am newbie to this fishery, between your suppotive posts on this site, and all the arguing I see on other sites I am slowly learning the struggles this fishery is faced with. GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 01:30 AM
Holdout

Thanks Flesh, It really is the anglers that have the power in their hands create change for the better. For steelhead, we really are the only ones who truly care, but it is apathy that kills us.

I like the quote I heard from Frank Moore's presentation of Pass Creek that went something like this- " Slowly, one by one a river and it's steelhead falls to the way side and the angler simply moves on to the next productive system."

-Lost poor realitive of the Simms family fishing fortune

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.