anyone who has or knows a Sage SP that's not being used? - Fly Fishing Forum
For Sale by Owner Non-commercial items for sale!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2006, 10:04 AM

Send a message via MSN to arubaman
anyone who has or knows a Sage SP that's not being used?

Hi folks,
A friend of mine bought a rod that is so nice... I casted with it and it is really a kind of rod that I would like to have too. Unfortunately they are not made anymore. Anyone who owns a Sage SP weight 6 rod? With a fightingbutt and 5pcs. And do you want to sell it? Please let me know.
From the same series (SP) I am also interested in a 5pc aftma 3, for the whitefish and smalltrouts we have in europe.
Thanks, Sander
ps I live in the Netherlands, just finished studies and been a unemployed vet the past year, so not really wealthy. I would preferably pay with paypal or something like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2006, 09:53 PM

I have a 490SP 3 pc

You want a 3 wt and a 5 wt. I have the one in the middle, a 4 wt., but it is ony 3 pcs I live in Nevada where we have a lot of small fish in the streams and high mountain lakes. It has servd me fine. At some time, I had trouble with the butt section, and Sage replaced it for me. It is still brand new and does not have a serial number on it. for some reason Sage does not put serial numbers on replacement butts. You may be able to get any repairs free!!! If you're intersted , my email is jackk@pobox.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.