Rynda & Zolotoya - Fly Fishing Forum
Classic Atlantic Salmon No pursuit rivals salmon rivers, flies & legacy

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2006, 02:13 PM

Rynda & Zolotoya

I am heading out to the Rynda with a group of new rods in a week's time and would like to know how its been fishing. The weekly updates are no longer available on the Northern Rivers website. So if anyone has recently returned from the Rynda I would greatly appreciate an update. Thanks Yuri
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2006, 07:07 AM

Boerie - are you on week 32 or 33? I'm out on wk 32 (this Friday )

There some reports under 'destinations' on the Spey Pages, including news of a 125cm fish off the Litza (circa 50 pounds) in the last few days.

Apart from that, I know nothing of current conditions or catches. What I do know is that Rynda will fish on through in all kinds of conditions. I was out on week 32 a couple of years ago with a full on heatwave and we still accounted for 100 fish for the week. The same week last year (wasn't there for that) conditions were good and catches were awesome. Just be prepared with sunrays, francis (from tiny to huge) and bombers in addition to more traditional singles, doubles and tubes.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:11 AM

Great

Thanks for that, much appreciated! I was there last year week 33 and will be doing the same again. I used to quite enjoy reading Peter's full on updates from week to week. Hope you have an awesome time next week. May you have many a screaming reel! Adios Yuri

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.