Fly Fishing Forum banner

Experiencing a Site Issue

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Paxton 
#1 ·
Anyone having the following experience on this site?: Read threads and posts remain highlighted even after reading them.
If not...can someone suggest how to correct it...maybe I hit something inadvertantly.
Thanks, Ron

#5 · (Edited)
That's how it's going to be for now.

The settings were clearing the site stats in minutes so we never knew how many people were on line day to day. Even though thousands of members were visiting the window of visibility was only minutes so that had to be expanded to 24 hours. If you take a look at whos online at the bottom you will see we now have an accurate assessment of the daily visitors. This is very important information to keep the site running and will not be reverted.

I will look into splitting the cookie information and adding custom code to support both modes. Or maybe it's as simple as finding another flag to set.

I already take way too much time away from family and personal time to keep our sites running as it is so I'll be honest it's not my top priority.

However in the interim, you will have to either remember what you read or click the link to clear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.