Hey Frank! - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2006, 04:24 PM
President of CAC

Hey Frank!

Frank , remeber Casablaca... when you got into trouble and dived out the window because some guy had a Simitar and was chasing you... and you were buck naked..... and you looked at the sword and said "i did not know I was in Australia...and why is this guy holding a bomerand"?.... and I yelll back...."Frank, it's a ****ing sword..."!!!!! so you jump on the hood of the car and grab the edges and we drive though CasaB... and get stopped by the police and I tell them that In America we have these things....That what we have is an American "hood Ornament".....I say... "Frank, say hello to the nice policeman"... and you say in a squeekiy voice..."hello" and we got out of there... those were the days... was it '48 or "49?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Pencil me in.....

I remember a few weeks I spent with Frank outside Berlin.....we were in deep but could not finalize our activities...many a night waiting in the cold and frigid air for the sign that never came.....

Nate
Old 05-21-2006, 04:54 PM
President of CAC

Nate, Here's another ture story... I swear to God!.... I am with Frank and we are fishing the Amazon.... you know, we get this guide and all the other stuff..... and Frank (Fishhawk) says to me "Isn't this great, I can't wait to catch Nile perch!".... So I look at him and say "Frank, we are in Brazil and there are no Nile perch in the Amazon"....so he gives me this stupid look on his face .... you know...the look he had all weekend.....and he says.."Well, I WANT to go to Egypt then!"...I say... "Frank, we are IN Brazil, we can't go to Egypt".... so the guy gives me the silent treatment all day....like it's my fault!... Naturally, I forgave him....
Old 05-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Pencil me in.....

I remember '52 on the banks of the Nile, Frank (Fishhawk) had the same glow on as he had this past night. Well, Frank wanted to fish for perch and talapia. He had Kayaks brought in direct from the Aleutians. That is the day I saw Frank wrestle the Croc....I wonder if we will hear from Frank?

Nate
Old 05-21-2006, 05:13 PM
President of CAC

Nate...it's unlikely.... I understand he was flying to Burma.... and needs to sleep for...say... two days!
Old 05-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Pencil me in.....

Maybe he will post from an internet kiosk in Rangoon...we wait for Frank's words of ________

Nate
Old 05-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Middle Aged Member

You guys ought not be discussing this stuf on the internet.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Pencil me in.....

An imposter! We won't go for this trickery! Where is the real Frank?

The Real Nate
Old 05-21-2006, 06:24 PM
President of CAC

Fred.... Good point but we are only kidding around...,... but don't push me because I will keep OUR Singapore story private....unless you push me to the limit.!.... by the way... a cab showed up at CAC last night after you left... and low and behold... Sean R and Dave 17. waldeded into the house....Juro gets up... and says, " This dosen't look good", and I say this is first time I have ever seen a cab pull up to my house....and Fly doc... sleeping on a chair moves to attention... before I thought he was going to fall asleep on a tippy chair... which can only be attributed to his hard work day at his practice as he dozed off like most of us... Larry, Flydoc and Juro were in great shape and just talked though the late evening........ and yet... all quit was well...... Sean and Dave... won the dancing competion at the Chatham Squire.... So all I cared about was were they followed?.... Bonefishmon comes back to house this morning and says... " I saw Daves car still parked on Main Street in Chatham"... and grills me if he was still at CAC... I check the bedroooms... and he was no where to be seen. ..I am certain they had a great fishing day today...... what a weekend?

Last edited by striblue; 05-21-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:05 PM
resigned

John. All of Dave's gear was still in the car around 10am! Attention all Clavers! If you know the where abouts of Dave17, please remind him he needs to stop fishing because the Chatham Squire Dance Awards are being presented tonight. LOL!!!!!!!! Sure hope he made his flight back to Atlanta.

It was great laughing and fishing with all of you guys. Sorry if you thought I wasn't paying attention you at times I'm as deaf as ear plugged drag racer......and then add the wind!

Striblue. Thanks so much for the hopitality. Those bunks are very comfortable.
Fishhawk. (or is it Frank? Now I'm really getting confused!) My good fishing buddy. Thanks for the company and help with plans leading up to the big day.

Juro. You worked hard as usual. Hope those big fat girls further up the coast co-operated. I learned a lot about the oceanside.

Craig. I didn't know the Good Lord made fishing machines until I met you. Thanks for the malt.

Drew and Chris. If Craig is a fishing machine.....you guys are the commercial models. Can't stop 'um.

Dave17. Pop by next time you are in Nowich. How are those fingers?

Porkslice. You need to tone down those teeth! Even my sun glasses couldn't defuse that proverbial smile. Come on down when you can but you can only stay for one month.

The Simms Family. Great to see you back. Jim. Fish we must! (I stole that saying from Grizz)

There's a guy on this forum. If he doesn't wet a line soon we may have to roll him up in a rug with his nine weight and one of those P Town reels he just bought and tie him to helm on the Rip Ryder. It will sure make a lot of us happy to see him standing bare legged in the water again before those migratory heavy weights leave.

Phil
Old 05-22-2006, 05:27 AM

Yes those were the day. I met Nocturnal Frank and Laser Lucy in an alley of a top secret UDL in the Far East. I was told to get a night flight on the SC130 and get the hell out of the country. Laser Lucy lead us to the aircraft and the rest is history. By the way Paul is still looking for the guy from Colorado with the Black Hummer. What a great Clave on one word to describe it Awesome. There is a rumor that a secret ceremony will be held at the CAC for the official group portrait of all the Franks in the area.
FishHawk
Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 AM
Pencil me in.....

Good to hear from the real Frank!

Can someone post the group portrait from Sat night so Frank can remember where he was that evening
Old 03-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Middle Aged Member

What ever happened to Frank?
Old 03-15-2008, 11:35 AM
President of CAC

Fred. I forget his Forum name, but I could swear he was with us this summer at one of the Rip trips...I will look back on the Rip sign ups.. he is not the Frank that's Ngido(sp).
Old 03-15-2008, 01:14 PM

Hey....

I am innocent.... only Frank by name !!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.