April Off To a Flying Start - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2006, 10:53 PM
CantAnchorUs

April Off To a Flying Start

Would have loved to fish Sat. with the light winds but I couldn`t pass on the RISAA show, which turned out to be most excellant. Finally splashed the boat today for the first time. Wind was brutal but I was in the river for the noon high turn. Soon as the tide started out action got very hot up on the flats. Fish after fish, with a high % over 25". put in a call to Sean who was on his way back from a bender in Conn. By the time he got to Prov the bite slowed a bit but we were still able to put a few more in the boat. Even with the wind that sun had us shedding layers. I lost count but I would say 35 to 40 fish today, all appeared healthy and fought hard. no eck.
Slinger

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.