Fly Fishing Forum banner

New Hodgman Zipper Guidelite waders size small

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Fly Fisher Ed 
#1 ·
For sale is one pair of Men's size small Guidelite Zipper Stockingfoot chest waders. I bought these for my wife because she didn't like getting in and out of her current pair of regular style chest waders. Long story short, these don't fit well around her hips and she can't wear them. I got them from a Hodgman sales rep my Dad knows so they are not returnable on my end.

I'm asking $210.00 shipped to your door. Like I said, these are new and still have their tags attached. The warranty card wasn't mailed in so they will carry the full warranty for the buyer. They were worn around the house for about 15 minutes max and went back in the box.

Feel free to email me with questions at edjwendt@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you.

I'm located in Prescott, WI, just across the MN border from St Paul.

#4 ·
I want to buy my wife a pair of waders...had been looking at Hodgman Wadelite I in ladies size extra small, which she has tried on and are a little long for her. She is 5'1 with a 27-28 inseam. She is a really small lady, and wears a size 1-3. If memory serves me, the men's waders in small are a little shorter than the women's extra small. The extra small fit her just a tad snug through the hips, so maybe yours would be a better fit. Please check the measurements for me and you might have your waders sold. Is you wife a larger or smaller size?

Please let me know...Don

Zugbugz - Arizona

#5 · (Edited)
Hi Don. My wife is 5'6" with about a 28" inseam and a size 8 women's shoe. I think she's a size 4? She's thin built but has the "child bearing" hips. Can't think of any better way to describe them.:)

I'll have her try them on over the weekend and and get some numbers for you.

Thanks and I'll talk to you later.

Ed

#6 ·
Ed, thanks for your reply...however, I looked at a Hodgman size chart and it looks like the men's extra small would probably be the way to go. The waist is a tad bigger than the ladies x-small, but the length is a touch shorter. I wish that's the size you had, as that is a great deal. Again, I appreciate your reply...sorry for the false alarm and good luck selling the waders!

Don

#7 · (Edited)
New Hodgman Zipper Guidelite waders size small $175.00

Back to the top with the priced reduced again. I paid $175.00 for these so I'll let them go for that and eat the shipping just to get rid of them. They aren't doing me any good in the closet and I'd have to shrink quite a bit to use them myself:hihi:

Here's some info from the box:
4-layer construction with Horco-Tex CL Plus 100% waterproof, breathable technology.
Articulated lower leg construction.
Removable suspenders.
5-layer knee and seat.
4mm Neoprene booties.
Storm waterproof front zipper.
Attached gravel guards with lace hooks.
Size small fits these maximum sizes: foot = 9.5, inseam = 30" & chest/girth = 43"

You can see them at hodgman.com under their breathable wader section.

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.