Fly Fishing Forum banner

Happy B-Day Moonlight.

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Moonlight 
#1 ·
Hey guy 58 today, I bet it's not so bad, Eh! Thank you for all your contributions here at Flytalk over the years. And your a hell of a gentleman and fine fisherman when it comes to Steelhead.

#2 ·
I've not had the pleasure to experience the level of steelhead envy like OC here has but I will take his word for it ;) Seriously anyone good enough to do that has earned my infinite respect! Happy birthday and remember this is the year for the straits clave to actually happen.

#3 ·
Hey thanks for the thoughtful wishes. I did get out for a few days around my Birthday and the "HighPoint" was crossing the bridge on the road to my camp, a big chromer jumped twice just upstream from the bridge. I took it as a good omen. After checking out the new improved "Landslide" where the only access road in the valley used to be I'm not sure it was a good omen, maybe the fish was giving me a "Bronx cheer":smokin: Juro don't beleive everything Steve says after all he is a Fisherman.:lildevl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.